Translation rates vary depending on a number of factors: language, subject, difficulty, turn-around time and format, to name a few. My rates are based on the target word count as determined by the word count feature in Microsoft Word.
I am happy to provide a written estimate for any project - simply send me an email.
My rates generally fall in the following ranges:
|Dutch > English translation||US $0.14 - 0.16 per target word|
|French > English translation||US $0.13 - 0.15 per target word|
|Editing & Proofreading||US $35 per hour|
|Minimum fee for any one job||US $45|
|Notarization fee||US $15|
Additional fees may apply for rush or weekend work, handwritten documents, extra formatting, and other non-standard requirements.
Terms and Conditions
- Invoices are generally issued on the day of project completion and are payable within 30 days.
- No claims shall be considered after 10 days from receipt of invoice.
- Any liability shall be limited to the amount stated on the invoice.
- Translation copyright belongs to Translator until payment in full is received.
- If necessary, I would be happy to provide corrections of errors or omissions at no charge.